Wrapping Up

Hi there!
Yesterday was a very very efficient day. I filmed another stage of the film, and was able to record my whole song with my main characters voice over it. Needless to say I'm very proud of the lyrics. I think it pinpoints exactly the mood I am going for.

Regarding the postcard: I decided to completely change my idea. I now have a picture of my two character standing one in front of the other. Here it is.

I really love it and I think it embodies the whole theme of the short. Tomorrow I'm going to be filming the last two stages and then that'll be a wrap!

Here's an updated version of the lyrics. I'm really proud of the composition we made. Through a lot of trial and error I think we mastered the perfect mood for the piece. The only downside to created a musical is that I have no experience whatsoever in creating this. Therefore, the transitions between my scenes are quite a bit rusty, but the art direction I was going for turned out great. As I was playing back the recording I also found that it was a little hard to understand since I used a lot of big words, per se, that sound like others.

Comments

Popular Posts