new postcard.... again.

I know I've been quite absence in regards to keeping regular updates on what I'm doing. Truth is, most of my thinking happens in my head and not much of it has the time to hit the keyboard before I'm off doing something new. I Completely changed my postcard. Classic Lucie. I was filming last Sunday or Saturday and I decided to snap a picture that i would upload to my blog to talk about my set design and intentions. And suddenly, I had a glorious idea. That I would use this picture as my postcard! I wanted to keep the ominous use of the fog and smoke because my whole piece is a little eerie but still on the bright side.

I wrapped up editing and I'm finishing up the website. Let it be known that musicals are extremely difficult to make. I loved every second of it.

Comments

Popular Posts