lyrics!

Things this weekend have been slower than expected. All today I have been working on lyrics and my rhyming and scheming is not to the level I want it. Of course it wont be perfect, adn thissi all just a stepping stone at perfecting my skills with this new style I am going for but jeez its tough. Recently, all I've been doing is channeling out my inner darker side as I've been binge watching as many dark musicals or films as my schedule permits me. I have found the greatest inspiration for my lyrics in films like Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street and Phantom of the Opera, one of my favorite compositions and films (ever).

Image result for phantom of the opera gifs

Here is a rough draft of my lyrics; collaborating with someone to pair music to visuals is actually much much harder than I though. Wish me luck as we try to finish this as fast as possible!

Comments

Popular Posts