Concepts

Hi guys!
Busy busy busy. I'm finally finalizing the theme of the short film and I'm centralizing around a disoriented plot line hat concises to an intertwined conclusion that puts the pieces together. People don't know how creepy it is until the end. 
My main story will revolve around two characters who travel through different stages of grief and guilt. Throughout the story we realize more and more that there is one girl who is an angelic demon revisiting the protagonist through the guilt. They don't realize the girl he ran over was actually the demon that was with him The Whole time. This creepy concept would include Bright colors, the sunset, creepy dialogue, in which ways you can establish a musical type of scenario. 

Since I'm doing a film about distorted reality and different stages I would want a different stage on each social media and you have to go find the missing pieces in each stage to get a code for a fre video or something. Gotta remember that I am nothing. I will probably show it on YouTube, Vimeo, and other free social networks. My marketing would consist with the distorted reality and for my postcard I was thinking about thing in the concept of out of the box reality through the use of LSD and making it stand out and pop out. 

Talk to you soon! 

Comments

Popular Posts