Components

HI guys!

I've got good news and bad news.

GOOD NEWS: I just finished up almost half of my script, and my collaborator and I are so close to finishing the melodies for each stage/part. This is great news because i can now start planning out dates to start filming.

BAD NEWS: I have none of these things on me to share at the moment. I left my laptop at my friends house and will not be seeing it until tomorrow morning.

Howeeverrrrr, I began drafting my advertising film festival post card, and so far it looks really good. My idea revolves around making the consumer want to read all sections of the card, and keeping it as minimalist and eye-popping as possible. Since the young girl is stuck in her mind with the revisited spirit, the part with the vivid colors represents the ominous guilt and grief coming towards the trapped girl. I wanted to juxtapose both sides to establish the story throguh just a post card. Also, I came up with a title: What Goes Around Comes Around. Its ambiguous, yet relative to the genre I'm going for.


Comments

Popular Posts